Who doesn't want soft and clear skin? But in order to achieve this, there are a few things you need to follow.
Jun 18, 2019
Tap to Read ➤
Disclaimer:This story is for informative purposes only and does not in any way attempt to replace the advice offered by an expert on the subject.
Every woman and man desire to have healthy and younger-looking skin. But in our fast-paced lifestyle, taking care of ourselves can be tough. It is important to take proper care of what we eat and drink, and the amount of stress we endure at work or home; or else, it becomes really difficult to reverse the effects of time.
Although there are many skin care products and anti-aging creams that are recommended by dermatologists, if we don't take care of ourselves, non of these items will ever work.
Guidelines to Follow
• wear protective clothing whenever you go outside; stick to long-sleeved shirts and long pants.
• apply a high SPF sunscreen lotion at least half an hour before going out in the sun. • cut down on tea and coffee.
• drink adequate water throughout the day.
• eat a balanced diet which includes lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.
• engage in some kind of physical activity every day. • moisturize flaky, dry skin on a regular basis.
• go stay outside for too long from 10 in the morning till 4 in the evening. • do indoor tanning at salons.
• eat at fast food restaurants. • squeeze blackheads and zits; you may infect the area or leave scars.
• use harsh and strong soap for washing your face. • take too many long, hot showers or baths.
• smoke; it is one of the main causes of premature aging.
Tips for Women
After we hit puberty, it becomes very important to take good care of our skin. By starting early in life and caring for small details, we can definitely slow down the aging process and attain soft, glowing skin.
‣ The first thing you need to do is cleanse your skin on a regular basis. ‣ Wash your face at least twice a day with cold water to clean dirt, oil, and pollution off of it. ‣ Your skin needs to breathe as well. Washing your face regularly can also help decrease any noticeable blemishes.
‣ Choose a cleanser that is designed specifically for your skin type. To help you purchase the right products, if you have oily skin, then go for any oil-free products. On the other hand, if you have sensitive skin, purchase cleanser which is hypoallergenic.
Tips for Men
Majority of men follow a typical regime―a bar of soap and a towel. But that's not good enough. Even men suffer from skin problems like getting fine lines, blemishes, wrinkles, and what not. So, the answer to this would be to start as early in life as possible and stick to the routine.
There are many products in the market that are specifically designed for men such as facial cleansers, exfoliators, face masks, acne products, and much more.
In order to ensure your skin stays supple, young, and hydrated without showing major signs of aging, it is imperative that you follow the guidelines mentioned here. Taking proper care of yourself, from inside and out, is a must.