Fine lines under eyes, for some, is good news as they love the happy, smiley look it gives them. But for a woman, it's even worse than a nightmare. When the first line starts appearing, women start losing their sleep over it. These fine lines are the first sign of aging, and they make you look much older than you actually are.
As you grow older, the elastin fibers and the collagen present in the skin around your eyes and mouth starts breaking down. Your skin also starts losing its moisture content, and it also loses the ability to renew itself as compared to earlier.
Hence, you end up with dry skin, which is like a haven for fine lines. Besides this, various other factors such as too much exposure to the sun, excessive smoking, continued squinting, laughing, or smiling are also some reasons.
What to Do
Now that you know the causes, just take the necessarily precautions.
- If you are a smoker, then stop smoking right now. Smoking is the second biggest cause for fine lines next to exposure to the sun. While smoking, the smoke gets into your eyes, and it causes you to squint and gives rise to crow feet. Once you stop smoking, not only will you be able to get rid of them, but your entire complexion will become clearer too.
- As the skin around our eyes is thinner and drier than the other parts of our face, and since it also tends to get drier with age, one needs to keep moisturizing it with a high quality moisturizer and massage that area.
If the aforementioned precautions are taken, then you will be saved from having those ugly looking lines under your eyes. For ladies who already have fine lines under their eyes, there are various ways in which they can get rid of them forever.
Nowadays, in the market, you find several eye-wrinkle creams which help you reduce the lines. You can buy one of those and use it. But, you have to be careful when using these creams because the area around our eyes is delicate, and hence, many creams may not suit that area.
If you see rashes erupting in that area after using the cream, stop using it immediately. Several under-eye wrinkle treatments have come up such as the Botox, which is a prescription medicine injected into your body to get rid of the fine lines. But, instead of using a whole lot of chemicals, the best treatment are the home remedies.
- Make a paste of sugarcane juice (1-2 tablespoons) and turmeric powder (2-3 spoons), keep it aside for 5 minutes, and then apply it gently under the eye. Let it dry for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off with clean water. This is one of the best natural treatment for removing lines.
- Rub coconut oil on the wrinkles every night, and you will see the difference within few a days. The massaging will improve the blood circulation in that area and will also relax the skin around your eyes.
- Lemon juice works wonders for removing wrinkles. It also helps make your skin clear.
- Egg white or castor oil keeps the skin around your eyes soft, nourishes it, and reduces the wrinkles around the eyes.
- Drink enough water, avoid junk food, lead a stress-free life, and avoid any kind of laser treatments or chemical injections. These remedies and eye-wrinkle treatments are also suitable for any kind of wrinkles that appear on your body.
So, now that you got to know how to remove under-eye wrinkles, go try it, and make yourself look all that younger and beautiful. Leave the worry to the others, trying their best to guess your age.
Disclaimer: This content is for informative purposes only, and should not be used as a replacement for expert medical advice.