Thinning eyebrows might just be a mishap while plucking them too hard or due to lineage, which is not your fault though. There are many who regret having thin eyebrows or suffer from eyebrow hair loss. You might think that you can hardly do anything about it, but you are totally wrong. There are techniques to get thick eyebrows without much efforts.
Getting Thick Eyebrows Naturally
- Cut a lemon into slices and rub its peels of the same on the eyebrows.
- Massage your eyebrows with olive or castor oil daily, at least 2-3 times a day.
- Vaseline is great to get those thicker eyebrows. Again, apply it 2-3 times a day.
- Retinoic acid (Retin-A) acne cream works when applied to the part where hair growth is needed.
- Minoxidil topical solution is another option which you can opt for followed by treatment with petroleum jelly and eyebrow gels.
- Eyebrow conditioners are readily available in stores, so you can apply these as well.
- Milk is best! (savior for many problems), dip a make-up sponge in milk and squeeze it onto your eyebrows. It really works wonders!
- You can also go in for multivitamin intake. Librow is the one you can trust. It not only contains proteins and vitamins which stimulate eyebrow growth and make them manageable, but has proven to be highly effective.
- Well, if none of the given methods turn to reality, then you can go in for eyebrow restoration by hair grafting and transplants.
- There are times when there is a party or wedding in the coming days and the eyebrow shape is screwed up! In that case, you can always pencil your eyebrows using eyebrow colors like dark brown, brunettes or blacks, making your eyebrow stand out and look totally natural.
- And lastly, but most importantly, a healthy balanced diet can do the needful.