Too much of makeup or gaudy makeup looks overdone, but a light makeup suits any face shape and helps any girl look good and stand out. But, despite being useful, many makeup kits and beauty products available today are responsible to evoke allergic responses on the skin marked by face rashes or itching or redness, thus spoiling the natural skin of its glow.
When it comes to the face, we generally use foundations and face powders; use of liquid mineral makeups and foundations that are hypoallergenic, fragrance free, and non-comedogenic is recommended.
Making use of sunscreens, with SPF 15 or more, is best to protect sensitive skin. Using a silicon-based foundation reduces the rate of skin irritation, so opt for it. One thing you have to remember is that the topical application of the given cosmetics should be very delicate, since harsh handling can be harmful to the skin.
Avoid the use of liquid liners, as they contain latex, which is not good for sensitive skin. And as far as applying eye shadows is concerned, go for earthy and light colors, like white, beige and cream, since they have lesser pigments than the darker counterparts, thus reducing irritation. Pencil eyeliners and eyebrow pencils are best to use for eye makeup.
Tips to Follow
- Do not buy waterproof cosmetics as they require makeup remover, which not only removes the makeup but also some essential oils from the skin. This is the most important tip while applying makeup.
- As mentioned previously, gaudy makeup does not look good, so always go for a simpler one with minimal cosmetics to make you look more natural and beautiful.
- Buy products having the "fragrance free" tag or "hypoallergenic" tag.
- Buy moisturizers and creams that are rich in water and oils.
- Keeping the cosmetic tools clean, washing the brushes, and keeping a track of the expiry dates of the products is very important.
|Face powder and eye shadow||2 years|
Now that you know the best makeup for sensitive skin, you do not need to worry much. Make use of the best brands in town and do not overdo it. The moral is, a proper diet does wonders for your skin and makes it glow naturally.