Whenever we go out shopping, the list always has the mention of a good perfume or deodorant. Why do I say this? Because body odor is one thing people are extremely repelled by. Have you ever faced an incident where you're walking down the hall or street, and you happen to pass someone. If you're not emanating an appealing scent, you're surely going to get a sickened look. We can hide from body odor all our lives and no matter how many times we take a shower, the use of a good deodorant is always required. So do you settle for a commercial deodorant, or lean towards the natural ones? I know that many people believe that some commercial deodorants contain harmful chemicals, and would like to stay away from them. And if you wish to find an inexpensive way to fight body odor, here are a couple of easy-to-follow recipes.
Strong Deodorant for Men
- Gather the ingredients together―40 drops lavender essential oil, 2 tablespoons aloe vera juice, 2 teaspoons zinc-oxide powder, and ⅔ cup witch-hazel extract.
- This is the recipe for a spray deodorant you can make at home. Follow the steps correctly.
- In a bowl, mix witch hazel and zinc-oxide powder together. Use a spoon to mix well.
- Then add the aloe vera juice and lavender essential oil in; mix again.
- Once all the ingredients are mixed properly, take an 8 oz. spray bottle and fill with the liquid deodorant.
- Your deodorant is ready. Shake the bottle before using each time.
- Gather the ingredients together―20 drops lemon, lavender, and sage essential oils, 8 oz. beeswax, 4 oz. cornstarch, 2 oz. distilled water, 2 oz. baking soda, 2 oz. vodka, and 1 oz. liquid chlorophyll.
- This is the recipe for a deodorant stick you can make at home. Follow the steps correctly.
- In a bowl, mix the essential oils, cornstarch, distilled water, baking soda, and vodka together.
- In a double boiler, we will melt the beeswax first. After the wax has melted, we reduce the temperature.
- Remove the pot off the stove, and add chlorophyll inside. Mix properly.
- Let the mixture cool a little, and add all 3 essential oils along with the mixture from the bowl. Mix again.
- Take a long plastic container to pour the mixture in. Let it cool down completely, and turn solid.
- Your deodorant is ready. If any of the ingredients used in here are not safe for you, please do change them.
- The essential oils are for fragrance purposes only.