Do you want flawless skin? Sometimes home remedies work better than expensive products, filled with ingredients that can damage sensitive skin. DIY home remedies are easy to make and can have amazing results.
You may discover that natural face masks and scrubs work better than those you buy in the store. And you may have all the ingredients you need in your kitchen.
Here are some recipes for face masks and face scrubs that will
- Banana-Avocado Mask
Mash up banana, avocado and dice 1/2 tomato. Apply to your face for 10 minutes.For that added bonus, place chilled cucumber slices onto your eyelids to remove the dark circles and puffiness from under your eyes.
- Hydrating Honey Wash
Honey is a natural way to hydrate your skin. Honey also has antibacterial properties and can help reduce inflammation. Apply the raw honey to your face and wash off after 5 to 10 minutes. Your skin will glow!
- Milk Moisturizer
Full-fat milk is a great way to moisturize the skin.And it helps lighten it, as well. Dip a soft cloth in cold milk. Gently wipe your neck and face with milk. You could also splash cold milk all over your face and neck and pat dry.
- Lemon and Yogurt Face Pack
In a cup, mix up four tablespoons of plain yogurt with two tablespoons of lemon juice. Pat this mixture onto your face, avoiding the eyes. for 10 minutes, and wash it off with lukewarm water. Lemon helps to reduce pigmentation and dark spots. Yogurt moisturises the skin and helps to smoothen it.
- Turmeric Face Paste
Take 1 1/2 teaspoons of turmeric powder and mix with six tablespoons of flour in 1/4 cup of water and 1/4 cup milk. Makes a thin paste. Apply onto your face and neck. Leave for 15 to 20 minutes. Then rinse off.
- Coconut Oil Scrub
Take 1/4 cup of warm coconut. Stir in 2 tablespoons of sugar. Lightly massage into your skin to scrub and exfoliate. Use Coconut Oil scrub once a week for soft and beautiful skin.
- Honey and Egg Moisturizer Mask
Using this face mask is easy and gives your skin some healthy nutrients.Separate the white from the rest of the egg. In a small container, mix a teaspoon of honey with egg white. Spread a thin layer on your face. Remove after 12 to 15 minutes. Honey moisturises your skin, and makes it supple.
Benefits of Ingredients
- Olive Oil-Vitamins C,D and E prevent aging and reduce sun damage.
- Milk-B, D Vitamins, and antioxidants nourish skin cells and cure acne.
- Raw Honey-Natural antibacterial which hydrates and cleans skin.
- Sandalwood-soothes inflammatory skin (eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis).
- Egg White-Makes your skin tight and clear. Great wrinkle remover.
- Oatmeal-Anti-inflammatory. Natural cleansing and moisturizing.
- Lemon- Works on blemishes and reduces dark spots.
- Avocado-Nourish, hydrate and boost skin immunity.
- Coconut Oil-Reduces inflammation, moisturizes and heals acne.
- Turmeric– reduce acne and scarring. Removes dark spots. Anti-inflammatory.
- Yogurt– Dissolves dead skin. Gives a natural glow.And prevents breakouts.
- Banana-Antioxidants restores moisture and repairs dry skin