There are many ways to minimize pores on the facial skin, as you can make your own homemade pore minimizer or use the pore minimizing products, that are available. In this article, we will discuss the best pore minimizer that works.
Big pores on the face is a cause of concern for women and men of all ages, and so there is always a lookout for ‘workable ways’ to reduce the appearance of pores. Pores on the skin are essential and they secrete sebum, along with other essential oils that help in keeping the skin clean and moisturized. But, sometimes these pores get wider due to factors like aging and heredity. Wider pores on skin do not look good and a heavy make up is the only solution that can reduce the appearance of these pores.
Now what is the best pore minimizer? There are many good products in the market (in the form of gels, pore reducer creams and toners) that target pores and minimize them. And, there are also many natural ways to reduce the pores. Consistent use of these homemade natural remedies proves beneficial in treating pores. Thus, in this article we have presented a compilation that includes some pore reducing products, along with the best homemade remedies to tackle the pores.
Best Ones in the Market
L’Oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Skin Re-Smoother
This product from the beauty experts L’Oreal is a boon for troubled skin, and works well for all skin types. The product targets the pores and within a week of use you would experience a smooth and healthy skin. The appearance of pores is also remarkably reduced with the use of this cream. The product has consistently got positive feedback from users, and thus is ranked high on the pore reducer reviews.
Clinique Pore Minimizer Refining Lotion
A product of brand ‘Clinique’, the refining lotion reduces the appearance of pores remarkably. The lotion cleans the skin and tightens the pores. Consistent use of the lotion as per the instructions shows good results.
Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner, Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Formula
Many people have found this product from neutrogena useful for skin exfoliation and pore minimization. The product is good exfoliator and targets weak and dull skin. Exfoliation helps in cleaning the pores, and reduces their appearance.
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
The product targets dead skin cells, and thus improves the skin texture hugely. Consistent use of the product shows results in the form of healthy and bright skin. The product is recommended for pore minimization as its exfoliating properties target pores and gives a consistent tone to the skin.
Sephora Correcting Smoothing Primer
Sephora correcting smoothing primer has aloe vera extracts which hydrate the skin and reduce the appearance of pores. Silicon base used in the product minimizes the pores and gives the skin a consistent and smooth appearance.
Some of the other best pore minimizer products that surely deserve a mention are,
- Murad T-Zone Pore Refining Gel
- Dr. Brandt’s Pores No More Refiner
- Lancome Pure Focus Pore Tightening Toner
- Estee Lauder Idealist Dual-Action Refinishing Treatment
- Avon’s Mark Need a Shrink? Pore Minimizer Lotion
There are many natural home techniques that you can use to minimize the pores. Consistently using the simple do-at-home techniques given below would prove useful to reduce the pores.
- Applying tomato juice on the skin is useful in getting a even and pore free skin tone. Clean your face thoroughly and then squeeze the juice out of a single tomato in a bowl. Apply the juice on the face and rinse it with cold water after 10-15 minutes. It would burn a little initially due to the reaction of tomato ingredients on the skin. If there is severe burning, rinse the face with cold water immediately.
- For the second recipe, you would need 1 cup of orange juice and two egg whites. Now, mix these two ingredients and apply it evenly on the face. Let it remain on the face for about 10 minutes, and then wash the face with cold water. Egg has skin toning properties, that minimize the appearance of pores to a great extent.
- Daily applying the juice of one lemon on a clean skin is the best way to minimize pores. Lemon has properties that reduce the pores and keeps the skin healthy and beautiful.
For a healthy and beautiful skin tone with minimum pores, certain skin care measures should be followed regularly. This includes splashing the face with cold water at regular intervals. Cleaning the face with cold water removes the dirt and sweat on the face, and keeps it clean and hydrated. Apply a good toner before applying makeup as it helps in toning the skin. Remember to remove the makeup before going to bed.
Cleaning face with cotton dipped in rose water is very effective and helps in keeping the pores clean and tight. Apply the cream regularly as per the instructions given on it to get rid of the pores. Weekly exfoliation using a good scrub is also necessary for a good skin, as exfoliation prevents pore clogging and tightens the skin.
The home techniques are the best to use, as there is no probability of any reaction. But the products in the market give quick results. So the choice to go for market products or home remedies is on you, both the techniques are equally good.