I am sure that most of you want to know which creams will actually work against problems like dark circles under the eyes, which occur due to many reasons and are most difficult to deal with. Also, the eyes are a very fragile organ and need utmost care while applying of the cream. Hence, choosing the right eye cream is very important. If you happen to check, there are many creams which have vitamin K and retinol as their main components.
Common Eye Problems
- Puffy and Baggy Eyes:
Puffy eyes is basically swelling of the eyes, which happens generally due to fluid accumulation under the eyes or due to some eye allergies. An unhealthy lifestyle could be another reason as well.
- Dark Circles:
We all know what they are and how embarrassing it is to have them. These could be hereditary as well as due to unhealthy habits and lifestyle, and are characterized by dark or heavy pigmentation around the eyes. Dark circles are one of the signs of aging as well.
Wrinkles are generally associated with aging only. They are a result of lesser number of oil glands beneath the eyes, leading to lesser secretion of sebum.
- These act best against dark circles by helping in whitening the area around the eyes.
- The veins just beneath the eyes disappear or shrink with long-term usage of eye creams.
- Blood circulation and the capillary strength in the vicinity of eyes increases after their use.
- Vitamin K and retinol act as antioxidants, preventing the eyes from sun damage.
- Retinol is said to increase the elasticity of the area surrounding the eyes by interacting with the collagen and elastin present beneath the eye tissues.
- MD Skincare's Lift and Lighten Eye Cream
- Eminence Wild Plum Eye Cream
- Clark's Botanicals Anti-Puff Eye Cream
- Peter Thomas Roth's Power K Eye Rescue
- L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Eye Cream
- RoC Retinol Actif Pure Eye Contour Cream
- H20+ Line Defense Retinol Eye Complex
- Lancome Re-Surface Eye Cream
- MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream
- DDF Retinol Eye Renewal
- Estee Lauder's Diminish Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Cream
- Avon's Anew Line Eliminator Neo-Retinol Line Plumper SPF 15
Note: This article is for informative purposes only and does not in any way attempt to replace the advice offered by an expert on the subject.