The skin is susceptible to weather conditions, such as exposure to heat, dirt, and dust. These factors make our skin lose its glow.
The cream is easy to make, and does not have any side effects, since the ingredients are natural. For better results, use these ingredients at room temperature.
- Lanolin, 2 tbsp. It is a fatty product derived from wool.
- Aloe vera gel, 1 cup. It is a medicinal plant having thick leaves.
- Vitamin A (approximately 200,000 IU), and vitamin E (approximately 20,000 IU). International Unit is a measure of potency of substance.
- Grape oil, 2 cups. It is obtained from grape seeds.
- Coconut oil, ½ cup.
- Distilled water, 1½ cup.
- Beeswax, 1 oz. It is a natural wax created in beehives.
- 4 - 5 drops of any essential oil, for instance, almond oil.
- Blend beeswax, lanolin, coconut oil, and grape oil and heat the mixture gently till the mixture starts to melt.
- Collect it in a jar, and allow it to cool till room temperature.
- Now, blend almond oil, vitamins A and E, aloe vera, and water in a blender at maximum speed, simultaneously add the beeswax mixture in the jar, drop by drop.
- The solution will start getting thicker, which will reduce the speed. You can now switch off the blender. You are ready to use this homemade cream. You can store it in a cool place.
Massage the avocado mix in circles on your neck and facial area. You can place 2 slices of cucumber on your eyes, while applying avocado mix. Let the avocado mix settle for 15 - 20 minutes on your skin, and then wash it.
Squish ¼ - ½ banana until it gets creamy. Apply the cream over the face, forehead, and neck wrinkles by making circular movements, and let it settle for about 20 minutes. Wash your face first with warm water, then with cold water, and dry. Use this cream on a regular basis for positive results.