When you were young, your facial skin was smooth and supple. As you grow old, you notice fine lines in the areas around the eyes and mouth make their appearance. These fine lines are nothing but signs of aging. Usually, wrinkling of skin starts around the age of 20 but they are not visible at that time because the skin repairs this kind of damage on its own. They mostly become noticeable once a woman crosses 30. At this stage, the skin requires some outside help in the form of creams and lotions to rejuvenate itself.
There are several commercial face creams available in the market that can be used for this purpose. However, women prefer homemade face cream for wrinkles over other anti-aging skin care products for two simple reasons. Firstly, they do not contain any abrasive chemicals and secondly, they are not very expensive.
Homemade Cream for Wrinkles
In this section, we are going to discuss some easy to make recipes of face creams for wrinkles that work really well. They are as follows:
- Medium-size potato, 1
- Apple sauce, 2 tbsp.
- Put the potato and apple sauce in a grinder and prepare a smooth paste out of them.
- Then apply it all over the face in the form of a thin layer and let it dry on your face for half an hour.
- Finally, wash it off with warm water. Just after one application of this homemade face cream, you can find your skin glowing from within.
- It is advisable to not store it in the fridge. Apply it fresh, as and when you make it. Of course, if you have some leftover cream, then keep it in the fridge, and apply it the next day to avoid wastage.
- Raw honey, 1 tbsp.
- Carrot juice, 1 tsp.
- First of all, extract some fresh juice of carrot. Mix the honey into it.
- Apply this mixture on the entire face and let the natural ingredients get absorbed into the skin for some time.
- Then dip a cotton ball into warm water to which a pinch of sodium bicarbonate has been added.
- Use this cotton ball to wipe off the cream from your face.
- This homemade natural wrinkle remover will reduce the rough lines on the skin in no time.
- Slices of avocado, 3 or 4
- Almond oil, ½ tsp.
- Mash the avocado slices to prepare a smooth paste of uniform consistency.
- Add almond oil into it and stir it well.
- Massage this paste on the face and neck with gentle circular motions.
- When the entire face is covered up with it, keep it untouched for 15 minutes.
- Later, wash off with warm water.
- Instead of almond oil, you can use olive oil too.
- Vitamins A, C, E and B-complex present in avocado helps to get rid of wrinkles naturally.
- Full cream milk, ½ cup
- dried apricots, 1 tbsp.
- Raspberries, 1 tbsp.
- Strawberries, 1 tbsp.
- Pecan oil, 1 tsp.
- Mash up the apricots, raspberries, and strawberries thoroughly to prepare a thick paste.
- Pour milk and pecan oil on it, and heat the mixture on a moderate heat till it gets a creamy consistency.
- While heating, make sure you stir it continuously.
- Once your anti-aging cream is ready, let it cool down.
- Then put it on the neck and forehead wrinkles in a thick layer.
- Wait for 20 minutes and then rinse off.
- Distilled water, 1 cup
- Fresh mint, 3 - 4 leaves
- Cucumbers, 2
- Ripe avocado, ½
- Almond oil, 1 tbsp.
- Benzoin tincture, ½ tsp.
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend them well to prepare the face cream.
- You can put it in an air tight jar and store in fridge for few days.
- Use this cream on entire face with special attention to the wrinkles on neck, forehead, and upper lip areas.
- Keep it on for 20 minutes and then clean up with water.
- This should be applied two times daily for a week.
- This will bring about marked improvement in the skin condition.
- Then onwards start using it a couple of times in a week.
- If you use it before going out in the sun, then it will protect your skin from sun damage.
- Olive oil, ¼ glass
- Fresh mint leaves, ½ tsp.
- Calendula, ½ tsp.
- Burdock, ½ tsp.
- Soak mint, calendula and burdock in olive oil.
- Keep it in a cool, dry place for one week so that the natural components of these substances mix well into the olive oil.
- Then start using this oil on under eye wrinkles.
- Apply it on the area surrounding the eyes generously daily before going to bed.
- Just take care that it should not get into the eyes.
- On regular application, you will be able to rid of the wrinkles under eyes really soon.
These are some of the homemade face cream for wrinkles that show great results. However, before trying any of these creams, you must do a patch test to check if you are allergic to any of the ingredients used in them. To obtain maximum benefits from wrinkle free skin care, keep your skin hydrated from within. You must also provide adequate nutrition to the skin by eating nutritious foods and drinking plenty of water.