Well-shaped eyebrows frame the face, and make the eyes look bigger, which every beauty-conscious woman adores. However, the worrying part is that not many of us have thick ones that can be shaped into desirable styles. With thin eyebrows, fewer options are left to highlight eyes; either you can color them with a suitable pencil, or put eyebrow powder for filling them. However, both of these options are temporary, and you need to follow the same every time before going out. A much better alternative is to know and implement several methods that can help you to grow them faster.
Making Your Eyebrows Grow Faster
Everyone wants to have beautiful eyebrows that make a whole lot of difference in the overall facial appearance. However, several factors take a toll on their hair, of which some include frequent plucking, applying beauty products, and using makeup remover. Whether your eyebrows are naturally thin, or you have removed too much of hair during threading, sparse brows are saddening, and you need to be choosy about eye makeup. The main concern is difficulty in its restoration.
Growing eyebrows is not a very quick process, and don't think that you will have bushy brows within a few weeks time. They take a longer time to grow, in comparison to other hair on our body. The required time to regrow them may be longer, if you have uprooted them accidentally. A single hair takes nearly about 2 months for regeneration. However, there are some effective ways to make them grow faster. These are as follows:
- Before you adopt any steps to go about it, keep some things in mind. Firstly, stop waxing, plucking, or using any of these hair removal methods. Secondly, reduce application of beauty products or chemicals to eyebrows.
- If you look for topical products for growing them, you will surely find a plethora of them. Some of these cosmetic brands even guarantee good results. However, do not believe all these promotional hypes, and instead, go for natural methods.
- One of the best options that you can consider is applying pure olive oil. Apply this essential oil with a Q-tip, everyday before going to bed; you can wash it off in the morning.
- Another essential oil that has shown effective results is castor oil. A highly viscous oil by nature, you can dip a Q-tip in castor oil for application over the brows to enhance their thickness.
- Believe it or not, Vaseline is also a good product to aid their faster growth. As it is not messy, you can put it over the brows for at least twice daily. This, combined with castor oil, provides best results.
- Over-the-counter cream based on retinoic acid is also popularly used for increasing their thickness. However, make sure that you check the brand before using it; the same is applicable for using any re-growth product.
- Basically used for treating baldness, the topical solution containing minoxidil (trade name Rogaine) is claimed to be effective in promoting eyebrow growth. Use a Q-tip, and carefully apply the same, twice daily.
Thus, growing them is like a permanent solution to flaunt thick brows, which can be further shaped according to your facial structure. With bushy eyebrows, you have the choice of threading, waxing, or trying different shapes that complement your face. So, be patient, and keep them undisturbed (without plucking, waxing, and threading) to promote quick restoration.