The following article will take you through the medical condition of pimples on chin and get into the details of why that happens and what are the treatment methods for the same.
Pimples. Zits. Acne. No matter how many different names you give it, it’s not going to take away from the torture and grief they cause. Not to mention the pain and embarrassment. Pimples on any part of the face are just as irritating, but one is mostly used to seeing them on areas of the cheek and forehead … so then imagine if you wake up one morning to find pimples on the chin. What are you going to do about it? If you want to know what causes pimples on chin and how to get rid of them, then read the following article for more information.
Acne usually manifest on the cheeks and forehead because these areas come under the T-zone area. This area has the maximum number of pores that secrete excess oil and therefore are more likely to block the pores and cause pimples. Then why do pimples appear on the chin, when it does not fall under the T-zone? Here are the main causes listed below.
Hormonal imbalance is seen to be the main reason that leads to acne on the chin. These areas are not the usual sites for getting a cluster of pimples and therefore it is seen that a drastic change in the hormonal levels causes the body to react in extremes and results in giving rise to hormonal acne. This is usually seen to affect women during the time of their menstrual cycle because the body goes into varying levels of hormonal changes, and hormonal imbalance and acne are seen to be connected. Stress is another factor that leads to varying levels of hormonal imbalance and causes acne.
A diet that has a profusion of spicy, oily, and processed foods is seen to lead to pimples. So also, foods which have a tendency to create an acidic environment in the body and lead to the production of heat are known to cause acne on chin.
Exposure to pollutants and chemicals in the environment can cause the dirt and grime to block the pores and thereby trap the oil in. This will then lead to the production of pimples on chin and back.
There are other disorders and factors that can lead to pimples. A bad digestive system can cause the toxins and impurities from the body to be trapped in and make out by way of pimples. Other factors include not following an effective cleansing routine that helps to get rid of the build up of impurities.
There are several ways in which one can carry out certain natural acne cures. Here is how one should go about it:
- Keep the area clean and get rid of the production of excess oil by cleansing the face and neck with a mild, medicated face wash, at least 2-3 times a day. There has to be proper skin care maintained.
- Apply an astringent to the pimples to close open pores.
- You can start out on a specialized acne medication in consultation with a dermatologist, which will speed up the process.
- Do not squeeze the pimples or pop the zits. This will make the condition worse by pushing the pus and impurities back into the skin and leaving a scar. It could also lead to spreading of the acne to other places.
- Change your diet and try to include a special diet that includes foods that balance hormonal levels like apples, spinach, lettuce, and cabbages.
- Cut out on excessively oily, spicy, and processed foods.
- Drink lots of water so that the toxins are flushed out and the acidity of the body is brought down.
- Include all forms of Vitamins in your diet. Nothing nourishes the body and corrects the imbalances like these.
- Try not to use oily products and make up.
And now that you know what causes these pimples to come about and what the methods to bring them into control are, you can use these methods and get rid of them.
Disclaimer – This BeautiSecrets article is for informative purposes only, and should not be used as a replacement for expert medical advice.