There are scores upon scores of pore reducing products that are available in the market today which promise to shrink the size of your pores and give you a smooth and radiant skin. In this following article, we will discuss some of the best products for minimizing pore size.
Look For These Ingredients
Choose products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Azelaic Acid, Retinol, Salicylic Acid, and Anti-aging formulas.
Why do we have pores on our skins anyway? Pores allow hair to grow onto the skin and help in releasing oil and sweat to the surface of the skin. The size of the pores on your skin depends upon the type of skin that you have, as well as other genetic factors. People who have dry skin tend to have almost invisible pores and those with oily skin tend to have larger pores that may be more readily visible.
Another reason for the appearance of enlarged pores is aging, sun damage, improper hygiene, and use of low quality cosmetics. As we age, our skin loses elasticity due to decrease in collagen, and because of this loss of collagen, it is no longer able to support the oil glands, which then leads to the appearance of enlarged pores. Failure to remove makeup can also lead to enlarged pores. Though pores are a natural phenomenon, most people do not like their very-visible appearance and undertake means to reduce the same. In fact, many people are concerned to the point of obsession about their pore size.
The best method for minimizing enlarged pores is to have a proper skin care regimen that is suitable for your skin type. Your skin care routine should include cleansing, toning and moisturizing followed by a weekly exfoliation program. Enlarged pores not only make your skin look dull and unattractive, they also have some other effects as well. Too much surface oil on your skin along with enlarged pores will lead to the appearance of blackheads and whiteheads which are very difficult to get rid of.
If dead skin cells and bacteria enter the enlarged pores, they will lead to pimples. So it is very important to use pore minimizing products that will help to reduce the appearance of large pores. In the following section of this article, we will highlight some of the products that can be used to minimize the appearance of these pores.
Best Pore Minimizing Products
DDF Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer Moisturizing Serum
This amazing product has been getting rave reviews because it is the best combination of exfoliation, blackhead reduction, cosmetic effect, and pore tightening. It not only leads to instant minimizing of pores and blackheads, but continues to work in the long run as well. It exfoliates and hydrates the skin and leads to the reduction of wrinkles.
• Water-soluble cleansers.
• Photo-Age sunscreens with UVA-protecting ingredients.
• State-of-the-art moisturizers and serums.
Perfect Image Level 2 Salicylic 20% Gel Peel
It is enhanced with tea tree oil & green tea extract. This is a professionally formulated skin peel product that has been specifically designed to treat all forms of acne, clarify active acne, and eliminate whiteheads and blackheads.
• Tea tree oil and green tea extracts have anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties.
• The formula helps in killing Propionibacterium acnes―the bacteria responsible for acne.
• Green tea extract also contains polyphenols, which are powerful antioxidants, that help fight and neutralize the effect of free radicals.
• These also promote a youthful and vibrant skin and protect against future free radical damage.
• Chamomile and cucumber extracts provide antioxidant & anti-inflammatory benefits to the skin.
• Provides enhanced sun protection.
Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment
A scientifically advanced treatment that targets, prevents, and heals varied skin problems and concerns like discoloration, breakouts, blackheads, whiteheads, in-grown hair, and razor bumps.
• Powerful, skin-clearing mud draws out dirt and congestion.
• Proprietary six-acid blend helps to dramatically brighten and soften the skin.
• Activated-X Charcoal and Salicylic acid draws out dirt and pores thus leaving the skin smooth, glowing, and healthy.
• Lactic acid helps in reducing pigmentation.
L’Oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Gel Cleanser
This gel-based facial cleaner helps in cleaning the skin and getting rid of the built-up grime and dirt thoroughly, without blocking the pores. It also leads to an overall, visible tightening of the skin. The cleanser is also hailed for its ability to remove makeup around the eye area.
• Boosts skin radiance and smoothness.
• Cleanses skin and maintains its natural moisture balance.
• Oil-free and non-sticky.
Hydra Life Close-Up Pore Reducing Pro-Youth Moisturizer – Dior
A luxurious moisturizer that helps in reducing the appearance of pores, leads to deep hydration, and provides a matte radiance finish. The skin’s texture is smoother and the appearance of all types of pores is deeply corrected, both, instantly and lastingly. The reduction of pores continues even after usage.
• Black rose, jisten, flax flower and centella present in the product act upon all the underlying causes of visible pores.
• The gel-based formula glides onto the skin and offers a a powdered freshness and improved makeup through the day.
The best way to fight the appearance of enlarged pores is to keep your skin clean and maintain a proper skin care regime. Use only pore minimizing makeup and always remove all traces of makeup before going to bed. Always read the pore minimizer reviews before you purchase it. With the right pore reducing products, you can say goodbye to your enlarged pores effectively.