Zit, also known as acne, breakouts, or spots, appear on the face and sometimes on the back. Though doctors can prescribe a treatment, it is hard to go to a doctor in case of emergency like a forthcoming party! Here are some remedies which you can try at home.
Zits always ruin the excitement when you are counting on looking good for a wedding, a date, or some important occasion. They appear when there is oil inside the body that needs to be thrown out, and the heat causes it to break out on the facial areas. Many women and men suffer from them severely, if they have an oily skin texture which is instigated due to a number of reasons. They are also caused due to excessive oily and spicy food intake. But when one gets a zit, the only way to get rid of it is to try an instant treatment which is effective.
There are many remedies which are suggested by a number of dermatologists and skin experts, but eventually, you have to check what suits you the best. If a person has an oily skin texture, and if there are chances of a breakout, he/she should make sure to take all the necessary precautions.
Quick Remedies at Home
- One of the best and most useful is the toothpaste treatment. When you have an indication, apply toothpaste to these popping zits and leave it overnight. It works as the toothpaste absorbs the oil and gives it a cooling effect.
- One can pound an orange peel with a stone and water to make a thick paste of the peel. Then apply it on the affected area, and leave it overnight, or for a few hours.
- Another remedy is to apply lemon juice twice in a day, and repeat it for more than two days.
- Since citrus juices are very useful, one can mix any citrus juice with green tea and then apply regularly. This will erase it in no time and will not allow a scar to prevail on the skin.
- A Fresh paste of garlic is also one of the best options. One should apply it four times every day to have clear skin.
- Another option is to make a cucumber paste, mix it with tea tree oil, and then apply it twice in a day for two days. This will not only remove zits with the scar but also give you a healthier and clearer skin tone.
- Another useful remedy is to take a teaspoon of coriander juice, mix it with a pinch of turmeric powder, and then apply it on the affected area. Allow it to stay for two hours and then wash off before going to bed.
- One can also use mint juice with turmeric powder and follow the same instructions as mentioned in the above point.
- Other remedies include washing your face regularly with warm water, and using face wash so the zits are kept away from dirt and oil.
- One should eat as many fruits and vegetables as possible, and avoid oily fatty foods. This will increase the oxygen supply and purify the blood.