Feeling confused after reading all those reviews that glorify each product with argan oil in it? Well, fret not, because help is at hand. Read this article to find out more about the best argan oil products.
The argan tree is indigenous to Morocco, and the oil named after it is obtained from the kernels of its fruit. Argan oil is known for its nutritive, cosmetic and medicinal properties. Commercially available argan oil is very expensive as compared to olive oil; because a liter of argan oil takes around 12 – 20 hours of manual processing. It’s a laborious job, but the local Berber women are experts in extracting oil from the argan seeds. It is no wonder then, that argan oil is recognized as ‘Moroccan Gold’. These days, the oil is processed with machines, in a cleaner manner.
Choosing the Best Argan Oil
Most argan oil reviews point towards its medicinal properties and how it helps improve the quality of hair and skin. It found favorable reviews almost everywhere. Taking into consideration argan oil benefits, numerous products containing this oil have been launched in world markets; which are recommended by experts for hair care, massage and skin care.
1. Eden Allure Pure Argan Oil
Eden Allure Pure Argan Oil has vitamin F in it, a vital ingredient that helps cell regeneration. Considered as a top-of-the-line anti-aging product, it needs to be massaged onto the skin every night to allow its properties to take effect.
A 2.2 oz. bottle comes at a cost of approximately $30.
2. Skinception Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil
This product is not only fabulous for your skin and hair, but it also works well on your cuticles. Skinception argan oil promises healthy and supple skin, in addition, it also assures to get rid of acne, psoriasis and eczema. As far as hair care is concerned, this oil will nourish your scalp, and help in taming frizzy tresses.
A month’s supply will cost you $59.95.
3. Agadir Argan Oil Hair Treatment
Agadir Argan Oil is 100% pure and natural. It is recommended for instant absorption. It can be used for conditioning, moisturizing and correcting frizz. It is alcohol-free and suitable for all types of hair. It is especially beneficial for dry, itchy scalp.
A 4 oz. bottle will cost you $31.99.
4. Josie Maran Argan Oil
Josie Maran Argan Oil is a great product that offers all the benefits that come with using argan oil. The only reason behind the consumer’s reluctance to purchase it seems to be its cost.
At $48 for a 50 ml bottle, this is definitely high-priced.
Health Benefits of Argan Oil
- A regular massage with argan oil will leave your skin soft and healthy. The oil is a natural anti-aging product as it is packed with alpha-tocopherols (vitamin E), phenols and phenolic acid.
- It works great for hair loss and you can definitely get thick and soft hair with the help of this oil. It penetrates into the hair shaft and repairs the damaged hair follicles.
- Omega 3 and omega 9 unsaturated fatty acids from the oil help strengthen your hair. It is used for taming frizzy, dry or unmanageable hair. It is also considered a great product for getting rid of dandruff.
- The oil acts like a shield to protect your skin from the harmful UV rays and environmental pollution.
- It is a natural anti aging product and makes your skin soft and supple. It is a good skin moisturizer and it does not feel greasy on your face.
- The oil massage reduces inflammation and lowers joint pain and body ache. It works great to relax sore and stiff muscles.
- The oil helps preserve the pH balance of the skin, and has the power to reduce the unsightly appearance of the scars left behind by various skin problems like acne, chickenpox and even by skin injuries caused by burns.
- Regular use of the oil helps in clearing acne scars.
- Argan oil is recommended for internal use too. Since it is free of cholesterol, it can be included in any weight-watcher’s diet.
A number of argan oil products are now available worldwide. More and more cosmetic companies are adding this oil to various anti-wrinkle skin care products and other skin creams and lotions. Soaps containing this oil are gaining popularity. But you should check the labels carefully, as many products may contain only traces of the oil. Buying 100% pure organic argan oil is obviously more beneficial.
Argan oil has been produced and consumed by Moroccan people for centuries. It can be used as a home remedy for health, hair and skin problems. According to some reviews, excessive use of the oil may clog the skin pores making the skin more susceptible to acne or blackheads. Since most reviews have confirmed about the benefits of the oil, it can be safely concluded that traditional oils like argan oil should be made available worldwide. More and more argan trees should be cultivated so that the oil would be available at low prices.