How do you feel when you see bags under your eyes after waking up from bed? Don't you feel that they look tired early in the morning? The puffiness remains the whole day, and you return home with this condition. The wrinkles under them irritate you even more. Even though you are in your mid twenties, the wrinkles stretch your age to thirties. These are very common problems for women and need to be taken care of. Sometimes, your puffiness and wrinkles are so prominent that home remedies fail to thin them down. The only help you can resort to is eye creams that lift and tighten your under eye zone.
- The puffiness observed is commonly called 'bags'.
- These symptoms are usually harmless and can be caused due to exertion, tiredness, lack of sleep, and tension.
- Fluid retention can also be a cause.
- Other factors are hormonal imbalance, weather change, and allergy.
- Hereditary problems may also contribute.
- Wrinkles cause the skin to get stretched. This can be due to squinting or an unhealthy diet.
- Dehydration also causes wrinkles.
- They are also caused due to smoking and alcohol consumption.
- It can also be due to insomnia, stress, and mental disturbance.
- Wrinkles render an aged and torn look to the face.
The more you neglect puffiness and wrinkles, the larger the shape it takes. Cosmetic surgeries are often very expensive, and you might not be eager to opt for that. The best thing to control them is to use eye lift creams from reputed brands, which work wonders to thin down wrinkles and reduce puffiness.
- Medicinal gels are available in market to combat these problems.
- You can pick the brand of your choice, and start applying it regularly.
- The ones that are wrinkle-free or anti-aging have antioxidants in them that protect the skin from harmful radicals and toxins released by the body.
- Be careful while applying, as they should not get into your eyes. Splash water immediately if this occurs.
- It's always advisable to use these products before going to bed at night.
- Wash your face, and spread it smoothly on the puffs.
- Do not apply any cosmetic on that part before applying this ointment.
- You can also massage it in circular motions, where wrinkles are prominent.
- Regular application of these products creates a visible difference.
- The wrinkles efface gradually, and the puffs merge.
- Thus, they lift the eyes and retain their original look.
- These products work well for wrinkles and puffs.
- Regular use shows difference. At times, it causes irritation, when applied on extremely sensitive skin.
- It's very difficult to figure out the best product, because skin types differ from person to person.
- Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift Cream, L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Advanced RevitaLift Double Lifting Gel, Lancome Paris Renergie Microlift R.A.R.E. Superior Lifting Cream, Prescriptives Vibrant-C Skin Brightening Eye Cream, Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum, Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Eye Contour Serum are few of the good brands available in the market.
- Lifecell eye lift cream and Skin Doctors Instant Eye lift also work well on swells and wrinkles.
Apart from being regular with these gels, you should also change your lifestyle. Have adequate sleep, and eat and drink properly. Try to lead a stress-free life, and apply cold cucumber compress or used tea bags for relaxation.