Dealing with unwanted body hair and removing them are not restricted to women only. In fact, men do adopt hair removal methods at some point or the other. There are several alternatives for getting rid of body hair, each varying in effectiveness, cost and many other aspects. While waxing and plucking are suited for some areas, they are painful procedures. Another hair removal option is shaving, which is associated with unsightly razor bumps and ingrown hair problems. A relatively painless approach is using depilatory creams, and Revitol Hair Removal Cream is one of them.
Revitol Hair Removal Cream Info
You might be already familiar with the brand name, Revitol. Yes, it is a popular product brand in the skin care industry, and there are several products released under this brand. As far as Revitol Hair Removal Cream is concerned, it is formulated for removing unwanted body hair. But, what are the ingredients of this cream? And how does it work? This depilatory cream contains inhibitory chemicals, plant extracts (willow bark, green tea, aloe vera) and soothing vitamins for the skin. Upon application over the area having unwanted hair, this cream thins hair strands, and removes them from the follicles.
Instructions for Using Revitol Hair Removal Cream
Unlike other types of depilatory creams that remove hair from the skin surface only, Revitol Hair Removal Cream treats hair at the roots. In short, hair growth is inhibited, and repeated session is not always necessary. The advantages of Revitol Hair Removal Cream include providing soothing effect to skin, less skin irritation, moisturize skin and also, tolerable smell, which is not so with other depilatory creams. What's more, the ways to use a Revitol hair remover are painless and less messy. Here are the steps to use Revitol Hair Removal Cream.
- Although this hair-removal cream contains natural ingredients, it is always advisable to perform a patch test in the forearm to see its safety. It is suited for all skin types, and most likely, there will be no adverse skin reactions.
- For the spot test, take some cream in your index finger and apply it over a small area. Do not rub, or it will get absorb in the deeper skin layers. Leave the cream for 5-7 minutes. Then, wipe with a damp towel and see if hair in the area are removed or not.
- After ensuring that the product is safe for your skin type, clean the area where you actually want to use Revitol. Take sufficient cream and spread it evenly to cover the portion. Leave for the suggested time, say 5 minutes or more.
- Using a damp cloth, wipe off the cream, preferably along the direction of hair growth. The dissolved hair should come along with the cream. If necessary, rinse the cloth before reusing it. Wash and rinse the area with tepid water. Avoid using perfume soap over the area.
- Some people complaint about slow hair dissolving action of Revitol Hair Removal Cream. For them, the cream should be kept for 10-15 minutes on the skin. This cream works quickly for people with fine hair texture. And coarser hair requires more time for thinning and removing from the follicles.
- As using Revitol Hair Removal Cream is effective for getting rid of hair from the root level, regrowth of unwanted hair is reduced to a certain extent. According to the manufacturer's claims, it gives the same effect as electrolysis (permanent hair removal technique) at a very low cost.