Certain events and occasions demand you to look simple and casual. Casual makeup, thus, is the right choice while attending job interviews, business meetings, official outings, and even casual dates. It hardly takes any time to apply this makeup. It also enhances your natural beauty, which might, at times, get overpowered with your makeup. With these simple tips and easy instructions, you're good to go!
- Pick neutral colors for yourself. Light and natural shades of lipstick, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara should be your choice. For base makeup, pick a shade that exactly matches your skin tone. Casual makeup is one step higher than neutral makeup.
- Choose a lipstick that is light pink, lavender, light purple, nude, light brown, or a pale shade of orange; you can pick a texture that is either matte or glossy. A lip liner can be completely avoided.
- For your eyes, get a eyeliner and mascara of ash black, dark black, deep brown, java, or hickory.
- When you select the concealer, opt for a shade exactly like your skin tone. Foundation and compact must complement your skin undertone. If you want a sun-kissed look, your bronzer should be just a shade darker than your complexion.
- Do not pick bold and showy colors like red, magenta, crimson, or chocolate brown.
- The most important part of your face are your eyes. For casual eye makeup, never go for bright eye shadows. Neutral colors like sky, light pink, smoky gray, and light brown are just ideal. Black or dark brown eyeliners complement this look well.
STEP # 1
Moisturize your face with a cleansing lotion and wash it with a gentle face wash. If you have blackheads, use a mild exfoliant to scrub your face. Wipe your face with a non-alcoholic toner or rose water, to wipe away dirt and grime from the pores. Pat your face dry with the help of a towel.
STEP # 2
Slightly moisturize your face with a mild lotion, only if your skin feels very dry. Dab some concealer over your fingertips and blend it over your face. This will cover blemishes, pimples, and scars. The concealer must complement your complexion.
STEP # 3
Apply foundation with a large brush or cotton pads all over your face and neck, in circular motion. Make sure the light-colored foundation blends perfectly with your skin and doesn't give it a heavy and dull look. Now blush on with pale shades of pink or brown. If you want a natural, tanned look, apply a very light shade of bronzer.
STEP # 4
Outline your eyes, extending till the rim, with a good quality eyeliner. The mascara must be of same shade as the liner. With the help of a smooth brush, apply the eyeshadow smoothly. Do not dab heavily or spread all over your eyes and brows unevenly.
STEP # 5
The last step is adding color to your lips. You lips must look natural. Apply the base color. Opt for matte shades of neutral color or render a natural juicy look with neutral gloss.
Make sure that whatever makeup items you use for this process, all are neutral or light shades. Don't have even a tinge of dark color.