A beautiful and clear skin helps young women feel confident. Many say beauty is not only skin-deep, and they are absolutely right. But when one feels beautiful on the outside, the inner beauty also gets a boost. When a woman feels confident about how she looks, she becomes more self-confident and bold. When you are conscious about your looks, you develop a complex and try to maintain a low profile.
When you are going for a date or a job interview or if you are supposed to address a group of people, like in a seminar or meeting, it is the first impression that counts. Our society believes in face value and tends to weigh beauty over brains. Today, women do not just focus on their physical beauty and no longer underplay their intelligence. Women tend to present their intelligence in an attractive package by enhancing their looks. It is not a sin to get the best of both worlds and it is no longer impossible to achieve both. Women have always been and will always be the smarter sex, and beauty is one thing that cannot shy away from the feminine side.
Clear Skin Secrets
Have you ever envied walking past an attractive woman with spotless clear skin? Or, have you felt a pang of jealously when you see the office receptionist smiling at you every morning showing off a glowing complexion? Well, you do not need to harbor these negative emotions anymore. You can be a figure of perfectly healthy, clear skin with the following tips.
- The first secret is to wash your face twice a day, everyday.
- You can use a gentle facial cleanser to clear your skin of all the dirt and oil on your face. You should use a cleanser that suits your skin type.
- Women with an oily skin should use a toner, whereas women with dry or normal skin should avoid it as it will make your skin more dry.
- You should moisturize your skin with an oil-free moisturizer. Never use a body lotion for your face. Also avoid heavy skin creams.
- When washing your face in the morning, use warm water and a face cleanser. Rub the cleanser all over the face in circles for about 30 seconds. Then, rinse with warm water. Pat dry using a cotton towel.
- You should always apply sun-screen moisturizer with SPF 15 or higher. The harmful UV rays can damage your skin even when you are sitting inside a car.
- Never ever try to poke your skin or remove blackheads and white heads by squeezing them. This causes the bacteria to enter deeper inside your skin and give rise to more pimples and scars..
- If you experience acne breakouts, then use acne cleansers and moisturizes that are available in drug stores. If you experience spot breakouts, then do not use acne cleaners, as they cause drying of the skin.
- In case of zits, use creams with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. This helps reducing the redness.
- You should always remove makeup before you retire for the day. Never sleep with your makeup on. Use cold water to wash your face.
- It is very important to change your pillow covers every week. Pillow cases are full of bacteria when dirty, which can result in acne.
- Avoid eating oily foods and at places with heavy air like subways, restaurants, etc.
- Once every 2 to 3 days, exfoliate your skin with a microdermabrasion kit that is not only affordable, but very effective too.
- Pamper your skin with relaxing mud mask once a week.
- Never share your makeup with any one else, as it tends to be a heavenly abode for bacteria and can result in spreading of acne.
Natural Ways to Get Clear Skin
- The best way to get clear skin fast is to drink at least 100 oz. of water daily. Water helps keep your skin hydrated and prevents it from drying. It also helps flush out toxins from your body that may result in pimple-prone skin.
- Exercise daily, as it makes you break into sweat. Sweating is a great way to clear your skin pores and complexion.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables, as they contain a lot of vitamins and minerals that help fight off free radicals in the body. They also prevent wrinkles and help in the natural wear-and-tear of the skin.
- Eat right and have a balanced diet. Stop smoking and drinking. These addictions lead to a number of problems and make your skin look dry and dull.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals on your face. Use minimal make up and always make sure you remove it before going to bed.