Let's first understand what colloidal silver is. When silver particles are suspended in a liquid medium, it is called colloidal silver.
It has been used both internally and externally as an alternative medicine to cure various ailments. It is commonly used as a dietary supplement and a decongestant.
Making Colloidal Silver at Home
The Food and Drug Administration of the US imposed a ban on colloidal silver products in 1999, but you can still purchase colloidal silver legally in the form of food supplements. Many health experts believe that electrically charged minute particles of silver destroy various bacteria, fungi, and streptococcus, though there is no conclusive evidence of this.
- For a fresh supply every day, get a colloidal silver generator from the market.
- Plug a set of cables into the output of the generator. Connect a pair of clips to the silver wire.
- A generator comes with a pair of cables with clips, a scouring pad, a supply of pure silver, and three batteries of 9 volts.
- This generator can give you a large supply of colloidal silver for many years to come. All you need to do is replace the batteries whenever required.
- Most of the commercial creams are made from alcohol, water, and Aloe vera gel. You have to follow the same procedure here.
- You can use an acrylic polymer in small quantities to adjust the thickening of the cream.
- Get a strong batch of colloidal silver and gelling powder. Heat 8 oz of colloidal silver at 120 °F, and mix it with the gelling powder.
- Now place this mixture on Aloe vera gel and let it remain there for 2 hours.
- Now add the appropriate amount of of water and stir well.
- If you think the cream is too thick, you can add some more droplets of water. Thinning the cream is harder than thickening it, so go slow when adding the water.
I hope this article has proven useful to you. Before you begin to use colloidal silver, it's advisable to know about some of its side effects. Once you get yourself familiarized with the substance, use it as required to get rid of bothersome niggles.