Generally, rashes on the face are the result of your body's reaction to some cosmetic product or food that you have eaten. It may take a while to realize the exact reason behind it. Once the basic reason is known, you can take the necessary care by excluding the use of that product or intake of that foodstuff in your routine. There are many simple remedies to cure this and to get rid of the constant irritation.
There can be many things your skin is allergic to, which may lead to rashes on face. Regular observation can help you identify the exact cause, so that you may be able to treat the rashes. Here is the list of some common causes.
- Fabric of scarf
Rashes on face can be minor, but if ignored, they may become serious. Here are a few precautions that can be taken to avoid these.
- Using a cotton scarf is always the best way to save your skin from heat and pollution. Moreover, it won't cause any rash on your face, as it's the best material for absorbing sweat.
- Minimize the use of cosmetic products. Use a mild soap or face wash to clean your face. Also, the use of warm water, while washing your face, is good for the skin.
- Include lots of fruits in your diet, and avoid oily and unhealthy food. If intake of a specific food causes allergy, avoid it.
- Get into the habit of drinking a lot of water; this will help you maintain your body temperature, and assist in the proper digestion of food. Also, water will help flush out waste from your body, and keep your skin healthy.
- Touching the rash with your fingers or nails should be avoided. This may increase the irritation, and the rash may become more severe. So, avoid touching your face without reason, if you do, make sure your hands are clean first.
The time taken to heal a rash depends on its severity. Given below are some natural cures, which won't have any side effects, and their regular use will give good results.
- Applying olive oil with cotton on the rash is an effective remedy. Use of olive oil for few days, at least twice a day will definitely give you some relief.
- Using Vitamin E oil or cod liver oil for curing the rashes on face is a good option. Softly massage the oil over your face before going to bed. Use lukewarm water to clean your face in the morning.
- Aloe vera is quite popular for its soothing effect, when applied on rashes. You can extract fresh gel from the aloe leaves, and apply it on the affected areas of your face before sleeping.
- Intake of foods rich in Vitamin C like guava, orange, lemon, strawberry, etc., will help fight the face rash.
- Cook a cup of oatmeal; let it cool down. Apply this on the rash. It acts as a natural exfoliant, and helps soften your skin. This is one of the best remedies for rashes.
- Dip a small towel in cold water or rose-water and place it over your face for 15 minutes. This will cool your skin, and help in reducing the rashes.
Keep the use of chemicals to the minimum. If you can't avoid makeup, be sure you use a good brand. Eating healthy and drinking natural fluids, along with regular cleanliness and hygiene will surely keep those awful rashes away. So get ready to show off your gorgeous face and walk with confidence.
Disclaimer: This BeautiSecrets article is for informative purposes only, and should not be used as a replacement for expert medical advice.