To make your nose look straighter, apply a lighter shade of matt eye shadow from the middle of your eyes to the ridge your nose. Blend in the sharp contrast with your regular foundation.
As we already know, drag queens are men who dress and act exaggeratedly like women. But when it comes to makeup, no one does it better than a drag queen. Bright and colorful, full of sparkle, glitter, sequins, adorn the closets of any drag queen. The look isn't complete without those amazing wigs of the most unexpected colors and style. Jewel colors, with oodles of sparkle, and tons of attitude makes anyone into a drag queen diva.
ProductsYou Will Need for a Dramatic Drag Queen Makeup
- Artificial Eyelashes
- Eyes Pencil (Kohl)
- 3 Colors of Eyeshadows
- Lip Pencil
- You will need to apply a day cream (preferably with a good SPF).
- Apply the foundation. Now you can do this either with a foundation brush or your fingertips. You will know that it is applied properly when all those little imperfections are well covered and lightened. Do not overdo this. You don't want to look like you've dipped your face in flour.
- Apply the concealer. As its name suggests, this is to conceal all the imperfections, making the skin look flawless, and to hide any under-eye bags. Apply it carefully under your eyes. Use your fingertips for better application.
- Time for powder or loose powder. This is to set your makeup well and to give an even complexion. It will also help the makeup last longer. Use a big puffy brush to lightly dust the powder on and off your face. giving you the flawless look you need.
The concealer should have a lighter shade than that of your foundation.
- Use a color that matches the original eyebrow color, and make them stand out.
- Use plenty of deeply-pigmented shadows. Use a contour brush to apply dark eye shadow. Bring it just past the outer corners. With a flat brush, apply highlighter; this will emphasize your brows, further drawing attention to your eyes.
- Use lighter colors for a start, then gradually move on to darker and more vibrant colors, viz. pink, red, green, blue, brown, etc.
- Make a shadow in the creases of your eyelid. This will give an illusion of bigger eyes, and make the colors stand out brighter.
- Use glitter at the base of your eyelashes.
- Nothing says 'Drag queen' like false eyelashes. They add in the drama quotient to the look.
- In case of any gluing mistake, you can always hide them with mascara and eyeliner.
- Use a darker eyeliner―black for instance―this will give your eyes a little more drama.
- Don't forget to add eyeliner or kohl to the lower lid, right at the base of your eyelashes.
Apply kohl or black pencil to the inner part of the eyelids and at the base of your eyelashes.
- Smile, it's time to blush. Use a blush brush to apply plush to the apple of your cheeks.
- Use a lighter color on the cheeks, but darker hue for the hollows. This will give your face an elongated look, with higher cheekbones.
- Don't forget to blend your blush shades together.
- The color of your blush depends upon the color of your skin, lipstick, eye shadow, and wig.
- Use a lip liner that is darker than the original lipstick shade.
- Trace out the outer lip with the lip liner to make your lips look bigger.
- Fill in the lips with the lipstick.
- You can choose to use a lip gloss that has a little glitter in it.
With these drag queen makeup tips, looking like a drag queen might be easier than acting like one. Great looks carry great responsibility. Carry this look with pride and the right attitude. Remember, to look like a drag queen you need to believe you are one.