Skin Bleaching is a method of making the skin tone lighter and reducing the visibility of various skin problems, like dark spots, freckles, blemishes, tanning, and uneven skin tone. There are many skin lightening products available in the market. However, using these products on a regular basis can be harmful for your skin, as they contain harsh chemicals. People with sensitive skin should avoid using these products altogether, as they will result in dry skin and cause various other problems.
There are many chemical products available in the market for bleaching skin. However, excessive use of these products can harm your skin. Skin care is an important aspect of bleaching your skin. One of the ways you can take care of your skin while bleaching, is by opting for natural products to lighten it. There are many effective ways of doing so, naturally at home, without any side effects. Let us take a look at some of the natural skin bleach preparations and how to use them.
Orange Peel Paste
Orange peel paste is an effective way to bleach skin naturally.
- Milk, 2 tbsp.
- Orange peels
- Grind some orange peels in a grinder.
- Add milk to the ground peels to make a paste, and apply it evenly over your face and neck.
- Keep it for 15 - 20 minutes and then wash it. This method is safe for your skin and can be done daily.
Lemon is another natural skin whitener used for skin lightening and reducing the visibility of freckles.
- Lemon juice, 2 tbsp.
- Borax, 1 tbsp.
- Sugar, 1 tbsp.
- To prepare lemon bleach, take lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Put borax and sugar in the juice and mix it well.
- Keep the mixture for three days. The lemon bleach will be ready in this timespan.
- Apply it all over your face and neck with an applicator brush.
- Wash it off after 20 - 25 minutes.
- It is a natural skin bleach, but might make your skin dry.
- Hence, it is advised to use a moisturizer before applying it.
Hydrating Oatmeal Skin Bleach
- Ground oatmeal, 2 tbsp.
- Yogurt, 1 tbsp.
- Lemon, 2 tsp.
- Olive oil, 1 tsp.
- Take a medium-sized bowl.
- Make a mixture using ground oatmeal, yogurt, lemon juice, and olive oil.
- You can add water if the mixture is too thick.
- Apply the mixture to the required area and cover it, allowing the bleach to dry on the skin.
- Wash it off after 15 - 30 minutes with cold water.
- Do not dry the skin completely, keep it a little moist, and apply moisturizer to it to avoid dryness.
- You can apply the oatmeal skin bleach twice a week till you get the desired results. Do not store this mixture, use it immediately.
Almond and Corn Bleach
- Almond oil, 1 tsp.
- Corn flour, 1 tsp.
- Lemon juice, ½ tsp
- Make a paste of almond oil, corn flour, and lemon juice.
- Apply it evenly on the skin, and let it dry for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse it with warm water.
- Almond oil is very effective for skin hydration.
- Thus, almond and corn bleach is an effective way to hydrate your skin and lighten your skin tone, all at the same time.
- Cucumber juice, ½ cup
- Extract the cucumber juice from a medium-sized cucumber.
- Mix cucumber juice and water.
- Apply the mixture to the skin with a cotton ball.
- Rinse it with warm water after 5 minutes.
- For better results, leave it on the skin overnight, and wash it the next day.
- Gradually, the skin tone will become lighter and the freckles will reduce within 1 - 2 weeks.
- You can store this mixture in an air tight container in the refrigerator. But, do not store it for more than two days.
Coconut and Pineapple Bleach
This is a very effective natural skin bleach.
- Coconut milk, 2 tbsp.
- Pineapple juice, 2 tbsp.
- To prepare it, take an equal quantity of coconut milk and pineapple juice in a small bowl and mix.
- Apply the mixture on your skin and let it dry.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
These were the effective ways of bleaching your skin using natural products. You will not get instant results, but they will prove to be beneficial for your skin in the long run. You can try these methods at home, and get the skin tone you desire.